Proofreading, Editing, Analysis
Academic and Professional Essays
How do I start my essay? | What exactly is my thesis? | How do I support my thesis? | How do I arrange my ideas ? | How can I tell when I go off-topic? | What research do I need for my essay? | How do I end my essay? How do I know that my essay is interesting, convincing, precise, and concise? Have I missed the point?
Essay Refinement Service will solve these problems.
OUR SIX PROCEDURAL STEPS FOR STUDENTS TO FOLLOW
First Step: Upon receiving the essay, we evaluate whether it will need proofreading
or editing primarily.
Second Step: We email the student our evaluation with the fee to be charged. If the
student agrees with the evaluation and fee, payment is made to PayPal on this website.
Third Step: We proofread and edit the essay for mechanical analytical issues.
Fourth Step: We email the corrected draft to students with a key explaining the error
Fifth Step: if students do not understand any of the corrections, they are to contact us
Sixth Step: [OPTIONAL] Students email their final draft to us; we read it and make a final
brief comment on it, then return it to the student.
1. Our guarantee: 24-48 hours or less turn-around (from the time you email us your first draft for
corrections to the time we email you the corrected version)
2. Professional degreed writing experts
3. We have been educating students in critical-creative thinking through our Studies in Meaning curriculum for two decades.
4. Our service is organized only by e-mail. Other contacts, such as by phone are freely arranged regarding an introductory or informative call by client, and courtesy call by Essay Refinement Service.
5. We do not rewrite students' essays.
OUR PRICING PER ESSAY
NOTE: Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org for our
free general evaluation of its needed refinement.
Payment is due after you accept our evaluation and pricing.
[PROOFREADING: grammar and usage / EDITING: analytical and creative reasoning]
1. Proofreading (primary) + Editing (secondary): = each 6-page or less essay (double-spaced) = $21.00
2. Editing (primary) + proofreading (secondary): = each 6-page or less essay (double-spaced) = $27.00